Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
MNOP Job Description (Manufacturing Operator)
- Assists operators in performance of their duties as an aid in minimizing machine downtime and maximizing run time.
- Monitor product and inform operator of anything questionable
- Relieves operators for breaks, lunch, and personal delays by monitoring machine run time.
- Obtains supplies as directed. Assists in setups, stringups, supply, finished reel changes, and storing finished reels of core.
- As required, fills out production reports for finished cable, but the operator is responsible for the correctness of the reports
- Processes, packages, and prepares finished goods for transport.
- Performs basic computer database transactions for recording, reporting, and testing. (has basic computer skills)
- Perform housekeeping duties to insure a clean and safe work environment, which includes but is not limited to sweeping floors, cleaning railing, mopping and general housekeeping functions.
- Works in teams on goal-oriented projects
- Other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.