Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Immigration Language THIS NOTICE IS BEING POSTED AS A RESULT OF AN APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION FOR THE POSITION OF APPLICATIONS ENGINEER. ANY PERSON MAY PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE BEARING ON THE APPLICATION TO THE NATIONAL PROCESSING CENTER OFFICE AND/OR CERTIFYING OFFICER OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR: U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration Harris Tower 233 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 410 Atlanta, GA 30303
The Senior Manufacturing Operator (MNOP) position may require the employee to perform many tasks. These tasks may include physical manipulation or movement of product or materials, machine operations, forklift operation or other jobs as deemed necessary by business demands.
- Set up and operate all necessary support equipment.
- Unload and correctly identify and store finished reels.
- Assist other operators in start-up, shut-down and change over procedure.
- Monitor capacitance on wire as required.
- Take initiative when there is a problem by using your own skills and troubleshooting. Call technicians and maintenance when needed.
- Fill out all reports supplying information to needed areas on the product produced.
- Work closely with R & D Engineering on developing new products and evaluating new raw materials.
- Work in teams on goal-oriented projects.
- Perform general housekeeping duties around machine areas.
- Engage in Research and Development activities as required, either in direct support or direct supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills
- At least 5 years of manufacturing experience.
- High School Diploma or GED