MNOP Job Description (Manufacturing Operator)
- Assists operators in performance of their duties as an aid in minimizing machine downtime and maximizing run time.
- Monitor product and inform operator of anything questionable
- Relieves operators for breaks, lunch, and personal delays by monitoring machine run time.
- Obtains supplies as directed. Assists in setups, stringups, supply, finished reel changes, and storing finished reels of core.
- As required, fills out production reports for finished cable, but the operator is responsible for the correctness of the reports
- Perform housekeeping duties to insure a clean and safe work environment, which includes but is not limited to sweeping floors, cleaning railing, mopping and general housekeeping functions.
- Works in teams on goal-oriented projects
- Other duties as assigned.