Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
• Perform all necessary functions to operate injection mold and auxiliary equipment. (cleanout, general PM etc).
• Complete blowdown of waterlines after press stoppage or end of order.
• Shutdown and purge machines after production run.
• Responsible for keeping accurate production records and reports.
• Performs visual, manual and view inspection of product.
•Mix / dry materials prior to use per mfg recommendations
• Weigh count and record all production and scrap generated.
•Pre stage raw materials as needed to prevent production delays
• Monitors machine and process controls to maintain efficient operation.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment; 5S
- Set up, adjust, troubleshoot and maintain auxiliary equipment/machines.
- Prep mold press for up coming orders (material/mold).
- Operates a forklift to transport material
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.