Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Puts on joggle tube, attached to hinges with rivet gun.
- Puts on front and rear tube, front, front center leg.
- Puts on stabilizer wire, clips with clip gun.
- Puts on helical, T.V. Clips, and torsion springs.
- Puts on seat wire and X wire with clip gun.
- Lays soft deck on frame and puts wire on soft frame and attaches helical and T.V. clips.
- Puts on mat retainers.
- Folds bed and ties.
- Perform in process inspections.
- Stack beds on pallet.
- Remove hinges from crate.
- Must have excellent attendance and work record.
- Must be able to write well.
- Must be able to count and do simple math.
- Production assembly a plus.
- Must be able to use rivet gun, clip gun, and leverage handles.
- Must be able to work with a partner.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management.
- Must be able to lift up to minimum 25-50 pounds frequently, 75 pounds occasionally.