Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining shipping/receiving orders from Customer Service Representative.
- Check orders and match up barcode stickers with the proper order depending on customer.
- Identify and verify product to be shipped by style number or item identification.
- Make sure that the barcode and/or label is attached to product.
- Make sure the count is correct and product is identifiable
- Use dolly and/or fork truck to load trailer.
- Fill out proper paperwork and turn into office, supervisor, or lead
- Will be trained to ship to all Customers
- Strong Organizational Skills required
- Always check for quality of product that we are shipping and/or receiving.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job successfully
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, bend at waist, do repetitive motion and grip tools and objects stretch and/or reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally
kneel, frequently walk, twist, stand and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to twenty five pounds. Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust and focus.