This job is archived
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining shipping/receiving orders from Customer Service Representative.
- Identify and verify product to be shipped by style number or item identification.
- Make sure the count is correct and product is identifiable
- Use dolly and/or carts to load trailer.
- Fill out proper paperwork and turn into office, supervisor, or lead
- Will be trained to ship to all Customers
- Strong Organizational Skills required
- Must have knowledge or be willing to learn foam types
- Always check for quality of product shipping and/or receiving.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to read, write and comprehend information, instructions, and memos. Ability to read tape measure. Basic math skills including common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed technical written or oral instructions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job successfully.