This job is archived
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.
- Obtain parts from point of use or warehouse.
- Assemble seats using proper equipment according to specs.
- Place assembled seats on conveyor line.
- Material labeling/stenciling – Appropriately mark and label all pieces as required.
- Record production notes – complete any necessary production paperwork
- Material loading/packaging – package finished products in boxes or stack finished products on a flat/pallet as necessary.
- Daily cleanliness task of area and tools - Maintain a safe, clean and orderly workstation.
- Practice proper safety techniques
- Carry our prescribed preventative maintenance in accordance with schedules
- Follow all procedures and guidelines
- Must meet the requirements of the assigned cells
- Must be able to proficiently assemble and trim one product line by the end of probation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position requires standing on a regular basis
- Position requires regular stretching and reaching
- Position requires ability to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally
Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.