Perform various manual tasks necessary to glue and or assemble foam and fiber per customer specifications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieve foam and fiber from saw area(s)
- Make sure glue gun is operating correctly; glue gun may weigh up to 3 lbs and is held in 1 hand. Spray cushion and fiber pinch, pull, and wrap cushion to customer specifications.
- Repeat process as necessary.
- Count and document as necessary.
- Constant inspection for any potential quality issues. Notify Supervisor or QA if a possible quality issue arises.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Assist in operation of glue line; consisting of adding and removing pieces from conveyor in assembly line type environment.
- Perform other duties when needed to fill vacancies.
- Overtime may be required to meet production/customer requirements
Ability to read, write, comprehend information, instructions, and memos. Ability to speak English is preferred. Ability to read a tape measure, Basic Math skills including common fractions and decimals.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; or equivalent combinations of education and experience. Must be able to pass a drug screen.