This job is archived
Other duties may be assigned.
- Examine parts being fabricated for defects such as dry foam, poor cutting, size changes, defective molds, etc.
- Inspect first off fabricated parts for assembled quality and
- proper adhesion of parts. Make any necessary changes to
- spray patterns and adhesive dispersion.
- Assemble parts of cushions to complete assembly by applying glue to cushion or part.
- Periodically check parts being fabricated for bonding of
- individual pieces.
- Spray guns should be cleaned by the lead person or
- supervisor as needed to ensure proper function.
- Clean work areas and equipment before leaving each day.
- Record production and turn into the assembly office daily.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
No prior experience or training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS