Pre-attach the border wires to the innerspring and to serve as a quality inspector prior to packaging. The hours are 10:30 pm-6:30 am.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· When an innerspring comes off the machine, the pre-clip inspector must do any repair and trim work that is needed using a small cutting pliers.
· Border wire is then attached to the outside of the innerspring unit. This is done using an air powered clip gun.
· After clipping four corners of the innerspring, the innerspring is then lifted to an overhead carrier. They must be lifted approximately 18 – 24” off the ground. The smaller and lighter innerspring must be lifted a little higher than 24”.
· Depending on the size of the innerspring this cycle could be repeated as often as every two-three minutes.
· If you are assigned to just one machine the units must be clipped all the way around.
High School diploma/GED helpful but not necessary
Must be able to pass Drug Screen
Individual must be able to perform each essential duty successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform this job successfully.