Perform various manual tasks necessary to glue foam and fiber per customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieve presented foam and fiber
- Make sure glue gun is operating correctly; glue gun may weigh up to 3 lbs and is held in 1 hand. Spray cushion and fiber pinch, pull, and wrap cushion to customer specifications.
- Repeat process as necessary.
- Count and document as necessary.
- Constant inspection for any potential quality issues. Notify Supervisor or QA if a possible quality issue arises.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Assist in operation of glue line; consisting of adding and removing pieces from conveyor in assembly line type environment.
- Perform other duties when needed to fill vacancies.
- Overtime may be required to meet production/customer requirements
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to read, write and comprehend information, instructions, and memos.
Read tape measure, basic math including common fractions and decimals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job successfully.