This job is archived
HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Utility Person (Bagger Operator) position at our Hickory Bedding facility in Hickory, NC. This is a 1st shift position (Monday-Friday – 7:00am-3:30pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- At beginning of each shift, determine what job function is needed for the day.
- Perform any duty needed at the bagging area.
- Practice good safety and housekeeping techniques.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be a self-motivated team player.
- Must be an organized multi tasker.
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure.
- Must be able to read and write on production sheets.
- Must be able to perform simple math (i.e. – counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing).
- Must be able to lift 60-80 pounds continuously, some overhead lifting with this much weight.
- Must be able to cross train throughout department.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed necessary by management.