Position, adjust and secure coils on hand fed assembly machines to produce innerspring units of various sizes, according to the work order. This is a 2nd Shift position, scheduled time is 2:15 PM-10:30 PM (Mon-Fri).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place individual coils into assembly machine.
- Inspect the coil for knot quality.
- Activate machine to lace coils together.
- Remove completed innerspring from assembly machine.
- Monitor coiling machine to maintain quality and production counts.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent