The main function of this job is to pre-attach the border wires to the innerspring and to serve as a quality inspector prior to packaging. The scheduled time is 6:30am-2:30pm Mon-Fri.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- When an innerspring comes off the machine, the pre-clip inspector must do any repair and trim work that is needed using a small cutting pliers.
- Border wire is then attached to the outside of the innerspring unit. This is done using an air powered clip gun.
- After clipping four corners of the innerspring, the innerspring is then lifted to an overhead carrier.They must be lifted approximately 18 – 24” off the ground. The smaller and lighter innerspring must be lifted a little higher than 24”.
- Depending on the size of the innerspring this cycle could be repeated as often as every two-three minutes.
- If you are assigned to just one machine the units must be clipped all the way around.
High School diploma/GED helpful but not necessary
No previous experience is required.