HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Assembler-Metal Beds position at our Metal Plant in Hickory, NC. This is a 1st shift position (Monday-Friday – 7:30am-3:30pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain material for assembly
- Place rails in racks, load assembly parts onto frame, and assemble frame and rails.
- Hang frame on paint line.
- Perform in process checks.
- Touch parts up with spray paint.
- Must be able to count and do simple math.
- Production assembly experience is preferred.
- Must be able to use a pop rivet gun, stapler, and spring puller.
- Must be able to work with a partner.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs