This job is archived
HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Assembler-Metal Beds position at our Metal Plant in Hickory, NC. This is a 1st shift position (Monday-Friday – 7:30am-3:30pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains various component parts from bins.
- Operates spin riveter or dead set rivets to set rivets by foot activation.
- Perform in process checks and paperwork used in SPC
- Makes repairs or sets aside for repairs later.
- Passes parts to next operator.
- Train new employees.
- Separate mixed components in bin.
- Maintain production schedule.
- Maintain safe operation.
- Insure part is not bent.
- Insure part is in correct position.
- Insure washers are between parts.
- Must be able to count and do simple math.
- Production assembly experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Other responsibilities deemed by management