HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Gluer position at our Lenoir location in Lenoir, NC. This is a 1st shift position (Monday-Friday – 7:00 am- 3:00 pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Glue foam, fiber, pull strips and/or other components together per specification sheet.
- Pinch & knife edge product as needed.
- Write initials on the finished product.
- Place finished product on conveyor belt or a flat as needed.
- Tally number of units on a daily production sheet.
- Change paper as instructed.
- Wear all required PPE.
- Keep area clean and free of debris or hazards.
- Practice good safety techniques.
- Must have your High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to do simple math (add, subtract, divide, and multiply) and use a tape measure
- Must be able to read and understand orders and spec sheets.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
- Experience in Gluing is preferred.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management.