Our fast-paced manufacturing firm is seeking a Regulator. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills, and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has 6 months experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail, has excellent attendance and is committed to workplace safety. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance as well as retirement benefits, PTO and paid holidays. This position is at our Lenoir Plant in Lenoir, NC. This is a 1st shift position, Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regulate foam into covers.
- Take cushion to enclosing machine and enclose
- Place cushion on flat when complete.
- Take full flat to next operation or designated area
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Practice good safety techniques.
- Must have your High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to do simple math (add, subtract, divide, and multiply) and use a tape measure
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends if necessary
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management.