Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Position Summary: Finishes whitewood case to specified color and/or finish utilizing knowledge of wood properties and finish.
• Use schedule to pull cases. Read tickets and/or job notes prior to finishing verifying correct finish.
• Lift case onto finishing table.
• Apply correct finish by following specifications by using a spray gun.
• May wipe excess stain and/or hand brush excess stain.
• Use sand paper to scuff frames if needed.
• Apply lacquer to preserve finish.
• Inspects frames for runs and/or other imperfections.
• Remove frame from table and push to Frame Inspection.
• Perform all duties safely and report any safety hazards to your immediate supervisor; including techniques for grounding / bonding where needed; ensuring filters changed according to schedule and need.
• Complete other assigned duties as directed by supervisor.
• Maintains neat and orderly work station; keeps equipment clean.
• Wear required safety glasses and work shoes; works safely and reports unsafe conditions to Dept. Supervisor. Also performs required stretching exercises.
• Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
• Must be knowledgeable in finishing processes.
• Must have ability to learn quickly and recognize parts.
• Understand correct placement of parts, right / left sides, front / back.
• English required for reading tickets and instructions.
• Must be able to setup materials in pots.
• Must be able to understand and follow a finish specification for use of correct materials.