HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Assembler II position at our Spring Plant in Hickory, NC. This is a 2nd shift position (Monday-Friday – 3:00pm-11:00pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lay the wire, attach coils to wire, place wire between coils, place helices in position coils, hook link in lace wire, clip coils to frame, finally, remove unit from conveyor and place in stack.
- Slide braces on frames.
- Maintain a clean work area
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to simple math (i.e. – count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure, calipers, or micrometer.
- Some production assembly experience is preferred.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.