This job is archived
HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Utility Person position at our Ocala Plant in FL. This is a 1st shift position (Monday-Friday – 6:00 am - 2:30 pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- At beginning of each shift, determine what job function is needed for the day.
- Perform any duty needed in the Dept. (i.e. – Gluer, Hand Cutter, Material Handler, etc.)
- Practice good safety and housekeeping techniques.
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure.
- Must be able to read and write on production sheets.
- Must be able to lift heavy – up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform simple math (i.e. – counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing).
- Must be able to cross train throughout plant.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Foam manufacturing or foam fabrication experience is preferred
- Must be able to work Saturdays/overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent