You have passion for the candidate experience. You have a gift for storytelling and know how to reach and engage your audience (talent) through creative sourcing and marketing channels. You want to work for a global company where you can help build talent attraction capabilities from the ground up.
Does this sound like you?
If you're a talent attraction marketer, wanting to help thousands of people find meaningful jobs, we have the perfect opportunity for you. You will act as the subject matter expert and implement recruitment marketing, social media and employer brand strategies to attract the best talent across multiple platforms and channels.
You'll Make an Impact By:
- Establishing talent attraction capabilities: Help us develop the framework for our talent attraction capabilities globally including: new career site launch, social media content and talent community development
- Developing strategic campaigns: Acquire target demographics, labor supply & demand, and competitive landscape to build campaigns that resonate with key audiences (job family, location, level, diversity, military, etc.) at all points of the candidate journey
- Producing compelling stories and visuals: Guide internal and external partners in web design, video & photo production, copywriting and other media to create messaging that connects with each audience
- Articulating enterprise and team success: Partner with vendors to track, measure and report on full-funnel throughput metrics like cost per impression (CPI), click per application (CPA) and , click per hire (CPH) , quality, reach and engagement to tell our success story
- Innovating: stay informed and in front of new tools and trends. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and try new ways of doing things
You will excite us if...
- You have an uncanny ability to think outside-the-box; turning people and events into powerful stories that exemplify our global employment brand
- You have experience working with multiple partners in a global setting with varying level of needs
- You bring a consultative, creative and process driven approach to your work
- You have an aptitude for handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Your problem-solving skills enable you to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- You’ve never met a social media tool you didn’t like (or at least lurk for a while) ... you are also an avid social media user and are constantly on the hunt to experience what's new
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment marketing, employer brand, communications or related field
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration
- You know recruitment marketing, social media and talent attraction inside and out
- You have a proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing, social and sourcing campaigns
- You are familiar with building user personas, user experience design and user stories
- You have a strong understanding of social and digital media platforms, including their respective strengths and audience
- You use data analysis, benchmarking and other user testing to make sound content decisions
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Georgia || United States : North Carolina || United States : Texas;United States : Georgia : Marietta || United States : Georgia : Suwanee || United States : Georgia : Virtual || United States : North Carolina : Catawba || United States : North Carolina : Claremont || United States : North Carolina : Conover || United States : North Carolina : Fuquay-Varina || United States : North Carolina : Garner || United States : North Carolina : Greensboro || United States : North Carolina : Hickory || United States : North Carolina : Newton || United States : North Carolina : Raleigh || United States : North Carolina : Statesville || United States : North Carolina : Virtual || United States : Texas : Dallas || United States : Texas : Euless || United States : Texas : Humble || United States : Texas : Mission || United States : Texas : Richardson || United States : Texas : Virtual