Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
We are looking for extraordinarily hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you wish to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through exceptional talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Human Resources Generalist located in Euless, TX.What to Expect:
The Human Resources Generalist role is responsible for delivering full-cycle, premier HR service to our Euless manufacturing site. Working with a team of experienced HRBPs, growing COEs, and an off-site Regional Manager, this role be essential to help ensure appropriate staffing, coaching management, providing employee relation council, and administering and interpreting company policies. One of the most important, valuable aspects of this role will be acting as a consultant to Management and frontline team members and using critical thinking and creativity to problem-solve. In addition to helping execute the day-to-day, this role will work with teams to implement all-important initiatives that drive and maintain an overall culture of excellent employee relations and healthy communications.You Will Make an Impact By:
- Embrace, support, and drive growing business demands in a changing environment
- Prepare and make recommendations regarding the application of policies and procedures
- Educate plant leaders and associates on new or updated of company policies/procedures or programs
- Carry out fair and consistent practices of company policy, procedures, and regulations
- Run day-to-day employee relation matters including but not limited to questions, concerns, employee investigations, terminations
- Participate in initiatives to help cultivate culture expectations and improve engagement by collecting and organizing survey data and facilitating feedback discussion and meaningful plans to improve critical areas
- Act as mentor and advisor to all people leaders
- A completed Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years human resources and/or business partner experience.
- An in-depth human resources background with experience that touches on recruiting, compensation, talent management, HRIS, and employee relations.
- The ability to build and maintain a healthy relationship with the business.
- Proven track record to prioritize and meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience supporting manufacturing client groups.
- Validated affinity for working in a large-scale workforce management.
- Certification of PHR, SHRM-CP, SPHR, or SHRM-SCP.
- A desire to seek continuous improvement and standard methodologies.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaking skills.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, and Kaizen methodologies
- Previous SAP and/or SuccessFactors experience.
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.