Are you a creative problem solver? Do you love turning data into insight, and insight into business decisions?
Our team is hiring an Analyst to work on exciting global talent initiatives and projects that allow us to connect job seekers with meaningful career opportunities at CommScope. We are open to having anyone in the US, with preference given to those near Richardson, TX, Suwanee, GA, or Hickory, NC.
In this role, use your problem solving and technical knowledge to analyze data from various internal and external resources, build analytics, form insights, and make recommendations that will influence the way we hire. You will collaborate with Recruiting leadership, Human Resources partners, and other stakeholders, to support effective and engaging recruitment processes and programs—enabling us to bring the best talent to CommScope.
Your key attributes are an inquisitive nature, passion, a solution focus, a knack for creative approaches, and a drive to deliver results.
Make an Impact By:
- Using data sources to define, evaluate and report global metrics for the TA organization.
- Translating complex data into compelling stories for non-technical audiences.
- Delivering outstanding University Relations programs including events, mentoring and on-boarding of early careers hires.
- Developing relationships with schools, organizations, and associations to help attract top talent.
- Successfully handling concurrent projects in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Actively engaging with candidates and supporting employment branding and marketing activities.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, data science, or related field
- 2+ years working on projects that focus on improving processes
- 2+ years of analytics-related work including developing reports, interpreting data, analyzing results, and preparing findings in a business case or similar format.
You Will Excite Us If You Have…
- Previous work experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, visualizations), experience with data insights tools (PowerBI/ Tableau etc.) and/or enterprise business software (SuccessFactors/SAP).
After you apply:
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] target="_blank">https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
Perks and Benefits!
Be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Annual Incentive Plan.
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] target="_blank">https://careers.commscope.com/eeo.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.