At CommScope, we are passionate about creating compelling and sustainable employee experiences that result in a high-performance culture, engaged employees, and loyal customers! At its heart, the Manager of Employee Experience & HR Communications role is about active listening, cross-functional collaboration, continuous improvements, and outstanding communications. If you enjoy the juxtaposition of data and creativity, consider joining our team!
This position reports to the Director, Talent Management & Employee Experience. This position can be located anywhere, with a preference for the United States or Europe. Samples of writing/communications must be provided by all candidates selected to interview for this position.
What it is like at CommScope...
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking and passionate people who strive to build what’s next. Your role delivers a positive and valued impact to leadership, HR, management, and the employee. Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and cultivates inclusiveness. You will work on global, cross-functional teams and work closely with all HR departments. We thrive on change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new ideas and generating better solutions.
In this role, you will...
- Execute our employee experience strategy and roadmap, to include building EX literacy on techniques, like design-thinking, personas, and journey mapping.
- Manage the voice of the employee program, including pulse engagement, recruiting, onboarding, exit, and ad hoc surveys. You will develop new surveys, analyze, and interpret survey data, and share results with appropriate audiences.
- Use EX data to help inform HR decision-making on future program initiatives, technology enhancements, and process improvements.
- Lead, sponsor, or support cross-functional teams focused on key EX journeys and moments, like onboarding, flexible work, offboarding, and employee-facing HR technology implementations. Your efforts help ensure we build a culture that excites our team members, sets them up for success, helps them thrive, and continuously grow within CommScope.
- Build internal employee communications that engage, inspire, and empower employees and managers. You will influence HR content on internal websites, create presentations, facilitate the monthly HR News Digest, and help produce videos.
- Partner with our corporate communications team to create and implement communications strategies that actively engage employees on HR initiatives, programs, and policies.
- Interface regularly with the HR team on communication strategies, campaigns, and messages. You will help ensure employee-facing HR communications maintain a consistent brand and corporate image, edit content produced by others, and supervise our HR communication calendar.
- Assist in HR change management efforts to educate and drive the adoption of new systems and initiatives.
Basic qualifications are...
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, Human Resources, or a related field -plus- 5+ years’ experience.
- Demonstrated ability in:
- Crafting surveys, interpreting data, and communicating results.
- Managing large, global projects.
- Developing creative, effective communications in English (digital, written, video, or visual) for a diverse, remote, and mobile workforce.
- Prioritizing multiple projects and working independently.
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret complex data and translate it into meaningful insights.
- Familiarity/understanding of design-thinking and client centricity.
- Experience collaborating across functions and levels of leadership; quickly establishes relationships, builds trust, and influences teams.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English, including a solid command of grammar, style, proofreading, and editing techniques.
- Translates complex topics and issues into digestible and effective messages.
- An eye for communicating visually, including presentations, infographics, and data visualization.
- Familiarity with Change Management principles.
Other things of note...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .