It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We are looking to add a Benefits Analyst to join our team in the Greater Charlotte area.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Here, you will build and deliver U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico benefit programs that improve the employee experience, through support and management of country programs in line with the global total rewards philosophy.
You will lead new benefit initiatives and manage the implementation processes in partnership with HR and the business. We will look to you to manage benefits billing for all plans. This includes acquiring and balancing invoices, crafting purchase requests, and submitting and tracking payments. You will keep up to date on changes in the benefits market, legislation, and compliance and propose changes to plans as the need arises and own all benefits-related work involved in setting up, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3+ years of benefits experience-employee facing and administration.
- 1+ years of experience working with an HR System.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively across multiple functions both externally and internally.
- Experience in working with a globally matrixed organization.
- Strong vendor ownership with the ability to understand contracts, setting service level agreements, and challenging non-compliance.
- Experience in managing projects including preparing project plans, timelines, and building business cases.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Teams.
- Previous experience of M&A activity and benefits harmonization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience with SuccessFactors (Employee Central)/SAP.
- The ability to thoughtfully dispensing direct and meaningful feedback.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] .