Part - Time
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Position serves as a primary contact for customers and/or visitors, both in person and by telephone, to the Corporate Center. Notifies Bank staff of visitors and ensures they are greeted by appropriate staff. Demonstrates exceptional customer service (ECS) to all customers/guests. Position serves as an example for other employees to follow by displaying ECS behaviors.
- Answers all incoming calls in a timely manner and demonstrates professionalism when transferring calls to the appropriate department or answering customer questions.
- Assures that the telephone system is in proper working order and requests service when necessary.
- Calls offices each morning for security checks and to ensure that phone lines are functioning properly.
- Notifies Bank employees of visitors.
- Maintains a safe and professional reception area.
- Maintain the phone directories.
- Provides clerical support to the Human Resources department and other corporate department as needed.
- Ensures confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Observes Bank security procedures.
- Identifies potential prospects by phone or in person and makes referrals to the appropriate personnel.
- Serves as a cooperative, supportive member of the Corporate Center team.
- Orders supplies for department as needed.
- Assists with customer requests if necessary.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.