Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Radiologic Technologist III / Mobile Wellness / Full-Time / Monday-Friday / (Posted 10/26/2020)
Performs a variety of imaging modalities under the clinical direction of a Radiologist or Surgeon.
Education and Credentials:
• Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program.
• Current ARRT registration.
• BCLS for healthcare providers or completion of BCLS from the American Heart Association within one month of employment date.
• Competent in mammography and one of the following modalities: Special Procedures, Cardiac Catheterization, Ultrasound, Radiography, CT, Nuclear Medicine, MRI or Lithotripsy.
• Valid NC Driver’s license. Driving record that meets both auto insurance carrier and medical center guidelines.
No previous experience required. Given training and on-the-job experience, incumbent should be proficient in the basic aspects of special procedures within three months of employment date.