This job is archived
CommScope is seeking a Quality Engineer Intern to join our team in Horsham, PA, or Richardson, TX.
Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks, we're building something equally as meaningful: careers for forward-thinking college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing exciting projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on-the-job training, and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!What to Expect:
As an Intern in the Corporate Quality Organization, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating the migration of existing business unit procedures into a new and improved document management system. You will be working with professionals in engineering, operations, product management, quality, and procurement across various global facilities to support this key initiative. In addition, there will be additional opportunities to help lead or support other Quality initiatives as part of CommScope’s auditing program and continual improvement efforts.You Will Make an Impact By:
- Partnering with process leads in various facilities to ensure procedures are reviewed, updated, approved, and migrated to the new document library
- Leading and managing the effort to ensure process owners provide all vital data for documents transitioning to the new document library
- Ensuring audits are properly planned to cover all required processes
- Verifying auditors are prepared and properly trained
- Verifying corrective actions resulting from audits are processed
- Currently pursuing a BS, BA or Master’s degree in Quality, Engineering, Project Management, or Management from an accredited university
- Junior or Senior (if pursuing Master’s degree, immediately upon graduation) standing preferable
- Confirmed self-starter with great leadership skills, communication skills, and the ability to handle large projects
- Validated strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrate strong leadership, project management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View]