Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
((This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.)
- Perform part quality inspections using appropriate measuring devices or gages.
- Record inspection results on quality record.
- Attach labels to product inspected.
- Read and Use a Tape Measure
- Complete Nonconformance Forms
- Complete Shift and Audit reports
- Actively participate in housekeeping requirements for the department.
- Assist other members of Quality as needed.
- Move parts and materials using carts as needed.
- Formal education is not required.
- Minimum of 6 months of previous work experience in a manufacturing setting preferred, but not required for consideration.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, bend at waist, stretch or reach, walk, and twists frequently.
- Ability to visually compare products defects.
- Ability to feel quality defects with hands.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.