This job is archived
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.)
• Identify and Inspect various product at different stages of manufacture, comparing it to quality requirements.
• Provide feedback to production department lead and personnel of quality status, findings, and corrections needed.
• Follow NCM process for findings.
• Audit processes for compliance to SOP’s and Controls.
• Assist Quality Leads in completion of relevant records and documents.
• Assist Operations with identification, traceability, training, and communication of quality standards.
• Monitor quality of material coming in and out of departments.
• Relay any necessary information to the plant personnel.
• Assist in conducting the physical inventories monthly and be responsible for accuracy
• Work with Quality Manager to promote and sustain lean initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager or Quality Leads.
• Possess strong knowledge of production processes, quality controls, safety, costs reduction, and other techniques for the effective manufacture and processing of goods.
• Must be of an analytical mindset and be able to quickly assess large amounts of information and data.
• Proven ability to work with cross functional teams.
• Must have the ability to consider and evaluate the relationships between numerous factors.
• 2-5 years in a Manufacturing setting
• 1+ years of Quality experience in a manufacturing setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong observation skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to read and understand quality standards and Prints, comparing pictures to actual product and checking for compliance to the requirement.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly required to stand and walk
• Able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
• Able to reach with hands and arms
• Able to talk and hear
• Frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
• Able to regularly lift and/or move more than 50 pounds
• Specific vision abilities needed: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock
• Frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions
• Frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; extreme cold; extreme heat; and vibration
• Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions
• Noise level in the work environment is usually loud
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.