This job is archived
As a Quality Control Lead, you will be able to oversee the Quality Team in performing the following duties: Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review equipment calibration, validation, and maintenance records to ensure they are performed correctly and on time.
• Assist with the identification and development of required procedures and processes related to the Quality Management System.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to the quality of product and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
• Oversee detailed inspections of components and completed assemblies at various phases of production and throughout the manufacturing processes.
• Perform quality testing.
• Prepare and maintain Quality records for review of completeness and accuracy to meet both internal and external expectations. • Document nonconforming material; clearly and accurately.
• Assist with the actual labor and manufacturing of projects as time permits/as needed. • Communicate to all individuals effectively.
• Participate in team meetings as required (safety, problem solving, etc.).
• Participate in process improvement teams and/or completes relative documentation when required.
• Assist in the continuous growth of the Quality Department.
• Other duties as assigned.
1. 3+ years’ experience in precision inspection and quality systems, in a manufacturing environment.
2. Former Lead or Supervisory experience preferred.
3. Thorough knowledge and use of Micrometers, Calipers, Thread & Pin Gauges, Surface Plates and Height Gauges.
4. Experience with Comparator and CMM machine a plus.
5. Blueprint, 2D and 3D model reading knowledge.
6. Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Windows applications.
7. Familiar with ISO standards a plus.
8. Attention to detail, accurate and concise.
9. Able to keep neat and organized record and files.
10. Good problem solving skills.
11. Safety conscious at all times.
12. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
13. Authorized to work in the US.
14. Be able to perform basic physical tasks such as lifting 50lbs, reading, nimbleness of hands for typing and writing.
15. Emphasizes personal and professional growth, keeps knowledge and skills current.
16. High school diploma or GED required. Be in current position for 1+ year • Meeting or exceeding current department expectations •