Job Content and Duties:
- Ensure compliance of current processes and planned process improvements to cGMP
- Be responsible for the timely review of records, to include confirming the completeness of the record and the accuracy of relevant entries
- Ensure the production records are completed in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Manage the release of intermediates and final products in accordance with the approved systems, procedures and specifications.
- Provide support with review and compilation of data for various reports or proposals, preparation of tables and graphs, and drafting technical documents as needed
- Manage change controls in support of production, release activities and continuous improvements
- Ensuring process validation and qualification requirements are established in approved protocols and results of the validation and qualifications are adequately presented in approved reports
- Perform facility audits of the respective manufacturing facilities
- Provide support for customer quality audits and technical meetings
- Be responsible for execution and documenting internal systems audit Attends quality calibration meetings with the client, operations leadership, and the internal quality team.
- Ensures customer data is safe, secure and not compromised by following all company privacy and information security guidelines during the collection of customer data.
- Assists in the establishment of QA best practices at HSM, including tools, processes and procedures, metrics and measures.
- Participates in the design of the call monitoring formats and quality standards while partnering with the respective campaign leadership, and clients for agreement. This includes maintenance while continually assessing the evaluation tool and practices.
- Analyze performance from quality assurance data and communicate trends to the Quality Manager and operations leadership as appropriate.
- Establish and participate in dispute sessions to ensure scoring accuracy and final score resolution.
- Partner with the Quality Manager to generate quality assurance reporting and share insights gained from the data with internal and external clients to identify potential training needs.
- Contribute to coaching and developing agent team members within the contact center related to their Quality performance results.
- Contribute to the greater success of Triad Fabco by actively sharing insights, innovations to continuously improve the experience, participating in meetings, projects, and pilots, and partnering with internal and external clients.
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to fast paced environments
- A team player and collaborative
- Self-productive and punctual to deadlines created by project owners
- Some familiarity with QA fundamentals and automated testing processes
- Proficiency in data and requirements analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized, with an ability to multitask, balance multiple priorities, and perform well under pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Production Experience: Minimum of 6 months
- Team Leader or leadership experience for minimum of 6 months