This job is archived
- Paramedics working 12 hour shifts can expect to earn approximately $44,038.05, which includes scheduled overtime.
- Paramedics with advanced degrees in Emergency Medical Services, Emergency Medical Science, or Emergency Medical Care will receive extra pay based on highest degree obtained: Associates ($.25 per hour), Bachelors ($.50 per hour), Masters ($.75 per hour).
- Paramedics who possess a National Registry Paramedic Credential in addition to their North Carolina Paramedic Credential will receive an additional $.25 per hour.
- Shifts available: 12-hour shifts (day and night) as well as 8-hour shifts Monday - Friday.
- Interview date: Friday, May 21, 2021 (Save this date. Applicants chosen to interview will be contacted one week before interview date to schedule interview.)
- To be considered complete the on line Catawba County application in entirety, including supplemental questions.