Catawba County Emergency Medical Services, an innovative and progressive agency, providing a full array of the highest quality pre-hospital care, is currently recruiting for full-time professional Paramedics who are exceedingly motivated and dedicated to serving citizens with outstanding customer service and excellent patient care. With a call volume of more than 29,500 per year, the latest advanced equipment, and an exceptional training program, we offer a welcoming environment in which you can administer pre-hospital medical care to sick and injured patients and continue to grow in your profession. Employees work 12 hour shifts.
*Additional Salary Information:
- Paramedics working 12 hour shifts can expect to earn approximately $44,038.05, which includes scheduled overtime.
- Paramedics with advanced degrees in Emergency Medical Services, Emergency Medical Science, or Emergency Medical Care will receive extra pay based on highest degree obtained: Associates ($.25 per hour), Bachelors ($.50 per hour), Masters ($.75 per hour).
- Paramedics who possess a National Registry Paramedic Credential in addition to their North Carolina Paramedic Credential will receive an additional $.25 per hour.
- Shifts available: Both day and night 12 hour shifts are available.
- Interview date: Friday, December 18, 2020 (Save this date. Applicants chosen to interview will be contacted one week before interview date to schedule interview.)
- To be considered complete the on line Catawba County application in entirety, including supplemental questions.