- Paramedics working 12 hour shifts can expect to earn approximately $44,038.05, which includes scheduled overtime.
- Paramedics with advanced degrees in Emergency Medical Services, Emergency Medical Science, or Emergency Medical Care will receive extra pay based on highest degree obtained: Associates ($.25 per hour), Bachelors ($.50 per hour), Masters ($.75 per hour).
- Paramedics who possess a National Registry Paramedic Credential in addition to their North Carolina Paramedic Credential will receive an additional $.25 per hour.
- Shifts available:
- Both day and night 12 hour shifts are available.
- Monday – Friday 8 hour shifts are available.
- Interview date: Friday, July 17 2020 (Save this date. Applicants chosen to interview will be contacted one week before interview date to schedule interview.)
- To be considered complete the on line Catawba County application in entirety, including supplemental questions.