Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with leadership on a variety of programs, including compensation program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new proactive programs as required.
- Administers base pay, plant wide wage structures, commissioned sales programs, and bonus programs, including annual focal review and bonus cycles.
- Coordinates the collection and analysis of market data and salary surveys and conducts benchmark job matching across multiple survey sources.
- Evaluates/analyzes salary and incentive data, determines appropriate pay grades, conducts or participates in compensation surveys, and conducts job evaluations providing support to job description standardization.
- In collaboration with Finance; prepare headcount, salary and wage budgets/proposals, and incorporates into accruals while implementing approved plans.
- Makes recommendations regarding salary, grades or market rates for specific jobs to ensure competitive pay practices.
- Uses strong analytical skills with knowledge of business rules associated with HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll Processing, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Management.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with HR Leadership Team to ensure we are educating our HR teams and Operations teams.
- Works with HRIS and IT staff to ensure that the UltiPro system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
- Consults with division managers on recommendations for merit planning, salary and other compensation issues.
- Assists HR and other managers with compensation-related issues.
- Occasional travel to corporate sites in conjunction with new program rollouts is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or Business Related field of study.
- Three to five years of experience in Compensation or HR role with progressing experience.
- Strong analytical skills, Business Acumen, Communication, Consultation, and Integrity