Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nursing Assistant I or II / Internal Resource Team / PRN / Temporary / (Posted 12/14/2020)
Provides care within scope of practice and medical center policies and procedures, appropriate to the age of the patients served, incorporating knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life-span. Required to work and function competently and independently in both NA and Unit Secretary Roles in order to meet annual evaluation performance expectations.
Education and Credentials:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Nurse Aide I: Listed with the Nurse Aide Registry at the NC Division of Facility Services.
• Nurse Aide II: Listed with the Nurse Aide Registry at the NC Division of Facility Services and the NC Board of Nursing. (NA II must maintain valid NA I listing)
• BCLS certification. If the BLS is not from the American Heart Association (AHA), an AHA certification is due within three months of employment date.
• Crisis Intervention Certification within three months of employment and maintains annual re-certification.
• Basic computer application skills.
The IRT Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary will float as assigned. Requirements include all annual education required by each unit to maintain competencies.
One year Nursing Assistant experience required.