Provide engineering technical support for all robotic equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create robotic weld programs for any product line.
- Maintain all programming files.
- Develop preventive maintenance programs for all robotic equipment.
- Develop training instructions for weld cell operation.
- Develop training and test material for production weld cell operator technicians.
- Lead kaizen projects for robotic cell cost improvements.
- Program PLC’s for HMI on robotic cells.
- Coordinate robotic cell improvement projects including production, engineering, quality and maintenance personnel.
- Weld fixture/tooling acquisition.
- Maintain spare parts, preventive maintenance and equipment inventory.
- Work independently and without direct supervision on engineering projects assigned by staff engineers.
- Attend trade shows as a technical representative for Hickory Springs as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Director, plant and engineering manager.
- Computer aided design and drafting
- Report writing
- MS Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job.
- Preferred candidate will have 1 to 2 years of experience in manufacturing to include robotics promechanical drafting in manufacturing environment using Inventor software for 3D modeling and AutoCAD for 2D drafting.
- Minimum two years associate’s degree in manufacturing technology or related field experience in robotic programming or electronics