Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks, we're building something equally as important: careers for bright college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on the job training and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
What to Expect:
As an IT Engagement Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with the Professional Services organization. You will work closely with cross functional IT teams and the Professional Services key contacts to enhance the current service offerings.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Partnering with both the Professional Services organization and IT to understand their needs and recommend areas for improvement.
- Building trust, goodwill, and confidence between IT and the business to provide optimal solutions.
- Delivering subject matter expertise from functional and technical counterparts that meet the business requirements and support the IT strategy.
- Supporting business case creation, probing for clarity of requirements & needs.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Junior or Senior standing in a BS, BA or master’s degree in Management Science/Computer Science/Data Science/Communications/Business Administration from an accredited university
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company
You Will Excite Us If You
- Know Visio
- Understand process and architecture diagrams
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.