Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
- 20-25 hrs per week
- Previous work experience in Data Entry is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.