Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides system administration support for various HR plans, policies, and procedures for the company
- Follows established procedures for updating, maintaining, validating and correcting employee records or other related HR data in compliance with company policy and applicable state and federal laws
- Prepares, maintains and updates employee data in HR information system and reviews against forms or records for accuracy
- Generates and executes basic reports or queries and provides summaries for data for use in analysis or decision making
- Responds to standard requests for employee records based on established guidelines
- Performs other HR related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in administration, human resources, human resources information systems or related technology required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with HR Information systems, administration, and reporting required.
- Experience working in one of the following systems strongly preferred: Workday, UltiPro, ADP, and/or Kronos
- Knowledge of HRIS and HR functions, software, policies and processes
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with staff and others contacted in the course of the work