This job is archived
- Assessing families and children in their home by strengthening the family's capacity to protect children where there are while maintaining integrity, respect, transparency, and professionalism through the completion of thorough In-Home services of identified children to assess for child safety, risk and well-being needs.
- Serving families, children, and our community by providing support and comprehensive family-centered casework that evaluates the harm and danger to the children in the home, the strengths and needs of the family.
- Making appropriate referrals, identifying resources to assist the family and assess and document the behavioral changes made by the parent/caretaker that lead to child safety
- Working cohesively with families, children, community and in-agency partners, and other child welfare entities to support and strengthen families.
- Striving for excellence in meeting all mandated standards in a fast-paced and mandated, but rewarding environment that ultimately seeks to assure child safety and develop and reinforce protective family units.