Catawba County Emergency Medical Services, an innovative and progressive agency, providing a full array of the highest quality pre-hospital care, is currently recruiting for full-time Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) positions. We are seeking professionals who are exceedingly motivated and dedicated to serving citizens with outstanding customer service and excellent patient care. With a call volume of more than 29,500 per year, the latest advanced equipment, and an exceptional training program, we offer a welcoming environment in which you can administer pre-hospital medical care to sick and injured patients and continue to grow in your profession. Employees work 12 hour shifts.
*Additional Salary Information:
- EMTs working 12 hour shifts can expect to earn approximately $32,853.13, which includes scheduled overtime.
- AEMTs working 12 hour shifts can expect to earn approximately $38.047.62 yearly, which includes scheduled overtime.
- Shift available: Both day and night shifts are available.
- Interview date: December 18, 2020 (Save this date. Applicants chosen to interview will be contacted one week before interview date to schedule interview.)
- To be considered complete the on line Catawba County application in entirety, including supplemental questions.