Deliver strategic IT solutions to the businesses around the company’s business intelligence and data warehouse vision including developing and implementing the Company's digital technology platform to support a growth-oriented technology-enabled business. Execute business plans and develop processes to ensure the quality, performance, and standardization in the development and management of systems and reporting tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an organizational structure for IT to successfully address the evolving technology needs of employees and the Company. Lead the IT workforce strategy and implementation.
- Lead the development and execution of the Company's technology road map to include reviewing, updating, and/or replacing existing solutions with an approach that collaborates with Operations and Shared Services organizations.
- Analyze Company requirements annually to develop plans and projects in coordination with software and equipment personnel.
- Maintain effective software development lifecycles; delivery infrastructure; performance monitoring and reporting and support services.
- Ensure the proper selection, implementation, and effective use of all technology platforms involved in our operations.
- Establish a regular and open line of communication with operations at the plant level to understand the localized needs of each business or facility and ensure alignment with overall technology roadmap.
- Coordinate with business partners and develop strategies to implement various IT solutions effectively.
- Develop customized IT project portfolios and ensure compliance to all business objectives.
- Manage the Company's relationship with technology vendors.
- Establish and achieve annual technology budgets.
- Identify emerging trends in technology and leverage them to bolster systems and create competitive advantage for the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Certification in a related technical or functional area strongly preferred
- 10+ years of leadership and/or project management experience required in application development, systems integration project management, infrastructure design and maintenance, and/or developing business and/or IT solutions
- Leadership and/or project management experience with large system integration initiatives strongly preferred
- Management of tier 1 ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of solution development methodologies
- Knowledge of large systems integration
- Vendor management skills, including budgeting and negotiating
- Relationship management and internal consulting skills to developing mutually effective and efficient business partnerships
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Knowledge of business process development and change management methodologies
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing operations and strategies
- Advanced knowledge of business intelligence software and tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft SSRS)
- Executive presence, negotiation and influencing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, including developing and delivering formal presentations
- Organizational, project and process management and leadership skills
- Business process analysis skills
- Attention to detail and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to foster collaboration
- Advanced planning and project management skills
- Leadership and management skills to coach and develop a team of professionals