This job is archived
Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. In this "always-on" world, we believe it's essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. The epicenter of this transformation is powered by the world's most advanced networks - the connectivity we create.
Our expert employees are rethinking the purpose, role and use of our networks across the globe; to increase bandwidth, expand capacity, improve efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From sports arenas to state-of-the-art data centers - we provide opportunities where you can innovate and create, while growing and developing your career. Come connect to your future.
As a Product Test Technician you will conduct environmental tests of telecommunications-based equipment to assess compliance for product requirements. By collecting, recording, analyzing and reporting test data utilizing Microsoft based software, you will provide direct support to business operations within the High Accelerated Life Test (HALT) Laboratory. Daily you will draft test plans, write test reports and maintain/troubleshoot test equipment. As an integral part of engineering support team having experience with environmental test and telecommunications based equipment will be required for success.Additional Responsibilities:
- Collect, record, analyze, validate and report test data utilizing Microsoft based software.
- Follow testing schedule and continually update & maintain status in the test laboratory management system.
- Assist in performing failure analysis of returned products.
- Utilize computer software used with test equipment to acquire data.
- Communicate and collaborate with team including sharing any issues to the test engineer and other technicians.
- Follow department safety and efficiency programs.
- Conduct test equipment maintenance, validations, and calibrations.
- High School Diploma
- 8+ years of relevant experience as a Product Test Technician
- Demonstrated experience using testing equipment and in a lab environment
- Experience managing large sets of data
- Associates Degree in relevant field
- 10+ years of experience as a Product Test Technician
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions. Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving.