This job is archived
- Experience with RF and optical designs, principles and circuits.
- Experience with outside plant CATV products including RF amplifiers and optical nodes
- Experience with equipment including but not limited to Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Optical analyzers, power meters, bench power supplies, multimeters etc.
- Capable of following technical specs and procedure in order to test product.
- Capable of following schematics, redlines and assembly drawings to assist in troubleshooting and debug.
- Experience with soldering and reworking of Printed Circuit Boards as well as products.
- Responsible for testing and reporting of results.
- Capable of working in a team environment as well as under the direction of a lead engineer.
- Follow department and business process.
- Associate Degree or certificate from trade school or technical field of study.
- Three to Five years of RF and/or Optics experience minimum.
- Experience in a product development life cycle process.
- Experience with Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, Power point etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain flexible and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork attitude and skills.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.