This job is archived
- Experience with RF and optical designs, principles and circuits.
- Experience with outside plant CATV products including RF amplifiers and optical nodes
- Experience with equipment including but not limited to Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Optical analyzers, power meters, bench power supplies, multimeters etc.
- Capable of following technical specs and procedure in order to test product.
- Capable of following schematics, redlines and assembly drawings to assist in troubleshooting and debug.
- Experience with soldering and reworking of Printed Circuit Boards as well as products.
- Responsible for testing and reporting of results.
- Capable of working in a team environment as well as under the direction of a lead engineer.
Follow department and business process.