As a Project Manager with us you will take the lead over product development project teams in support of our R&D department within the Cloud Hyperscale Division. By owning schedules and budgets, while taking into consideration team member input, you will lead and ensure critical processes within the company from the early start to the fully released production (new product stream) and engage with internal project partners to turn projects into series products within the constraints of timing, product requirements, profitability, and budget (cost).You will make an impact by
Bringing your knowledge of engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain you will apply it towards leading teams through the project phases and activities. Applying Waterfall methodology throughout the stages, projects will span 6 months up to 16 month, focusing on new product development, existing product updates and cost reductions. Using strong problem solving you'll remove roadblocks, ensure deliverables are met, and hold the team accountable will be encouraged. Having strong communications both written and oral are vital to ensure your ability to influence team members but also to get results. You will feel rewarded by delivering successful project completion within timelines resulting in a better brand for our clients.Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Associates Degree in technical, business, or communications and 5+ years experience in project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; Business or Communications and 2+ years experience in project management.
- Master's Degree in Engineering Business or Communications and 1+ years experience in project management.
- Experience in a Technology industry.
- Demonstrated experience with Product Development Lifecycle management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and MS Project.
- Demonstrated experience and strong understand of working with Waterfall methodology.
- PMP accreditation of certification in technical project management.
- Experience with design of fiber optic products used in Enterprise and Carrier markets per international and Domestic standards (TIA-EIA-568B, GR-326, etc).
- Experience with cost reduction projects and/or looking after quality issues.
- Experience working with Planview PPM
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, connectivity, Cloud and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
You will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan and participation in the Company’s Sales Incentive Plan.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com